ZOLL AED Plus
The AED that anyone can use
The ZOLL AED Plus is made to make anyone a lay rescuer. Whether it’s an office mate, a nurse, security officer or your President; anyone can use our AED with voice and text prompt and Real CPR Help-Technology from ZOLL.
Comes with free training, free certification from ZOLL, carry bag, free batteries, free CPR-D padz.
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic
- Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds
- Energy Selection: Automatic preprogrammed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- Electrodes: CPR-D padz or stat padz® II.
- Built-in Defibrillator Self Test: Included
- CPR: Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM
- Depth: 3/4″ to 3.5”; 1.9 to 8.9 cm.
- Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required. Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolt and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for pediatrics. For ECG Analysis Algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to AED Plus Administrator’s Guide.
- Patient Impedance Measurement Range: 0 to 300 ohms
- Defibrillator: Protected ECG Circuitry
- Display Format: Optional LCD with Moving Bar • Size: 2.6″ x 1.3″; 6.6 cm x 3.3 cm • Viewing Time: 2.6 seconds • Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec; 1″/sec
- Battery Capacity: Typical new (20°C) = 5 years (300 shocks) or 13 hours continuous monitoring. End of life designated by Red X (typical remaining shocks = 100, 5 hours continuous monitoring).
- Size: (H x W x D) 5.25″x 9.50″ x 11.50″; 13.3 cm x 24.l cm x 29.2 cm
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.; 3.1 kg • Power: User Replaceable Batteries. 10 -Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries.
- Device Classification: Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1 • Design Standards: Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, IEC 601-2-4, EN60601-1, IEC60601-1-2.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F; 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 140°F; -30° to 60°C
- Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Vibration: MIL Std. 810F, Min. Helicopter Test
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27; 100G
- Altitude: 300 to 15,000 ft.; -91m to 4573m
- Particle and Water Ingress: IP-55.