ZOLL AED Plus
The AED that anyone can use
The ZOLL AED Plus is made to make anyone a lay rescuer. Whether it’s an office mate, a nurse, security officer or your President; anyone can use our AED with voice and text prompt and Real CPR Help-Technology from ZOLL.
We are approved and in full compliance with FDA, European Resuscitation Council (ERC), NRR, and BRC Guidelines compliance.
Our AED is sold most worldwide and that’s for a reason; ZOLL AED Plus is the only clinically tested AED in the world that gives you real-time feedback about your the depth and the rate of your CPR. It’s not pushing fast, hard or slow that is the standard to reach High Quality CPR, but pushing the right depth and with the right rate will only give you High Quality CPR. Our accelerometer feedback makes the chances of survival 2.7x higher than AEDs who uses impedance feedback. Use our products and be assured to meet with the Golden standard for High Quality CPR.
Our products comes with free training, free certification from ZOLL, carry bag, free batteries, free CPR-D padz and and prep pack that contains a CPR barrier mask, scissors, disposable gloves, a prep razor, a towel and a moist towelette..
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic
- Defibrillator Charge Hold Time: 30 seconds
- Energy Selection: Automatic preprogrammed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Patient Safety: All patient connections are electrically isolated.
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- Electrodes: CPR-D padz or stat padz® II.
- Built-in Defibrillator Self Test: Included
- CPR: Metronome Rate: Variable 60 to 100 CPM
- Depth: 3/4″ to 3.5”; 1.9 to 8.9 cm.
- Defibrillation Advisory: Evaluates electrode connection and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is required. Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with average amplitude >100 microvolt and wide complex ventricular tachycardia with rates greater than 150 BPM for adults, 200 BPM for pediatrics. For ECG Analysis Algorithm sensitivity and specificity, refer to AED Plus Administrator’s Guide.
- Patient Impedance Measurement Range: 0 to 300 ohms
- Defibrillator: Protected ECG Circuitry
- Display Format: Optional LCD with Moving Bar • Size: 2.6″ x 1.3″; 6.6 cm x 3.3 cm • Viewing Time: 2.6 seconds • Display Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec; 1″/sec
- Battery Capacity: Typical new (20°C) = 5 years (300 shocks) or 13 hours continuous monitoring. End of life designated by Red X (typical remaining shocks = 100, 5 hours continuous monitoring).
- Size: (H x W x D) 5.25″x 9.50″ x 11.50″; 13.3 cm x 24.l cm x 29.2 cm
- Weight: 6.7 lbs.; 3.1 kg • Power: User Replaceable Batteries. 10 -Type 123A Photo Flash lithium manganese dioxide batteries.
- Device Classification: Class II and internally powered per EN60601-1 • Design Standards: Meets applicable requirements of UL 2601, AAMI DF-39, IEC 601-2-4, EN60601-1, IEC60601-1-2.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F; 0° to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -22° to 140°F; -30° to 60°C
- Humidity: 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Vibration: MIL Std. 810F, Min. Helicopter Test
- Shock: IEC 68-2-27; 100G
- Altitude: 300 to 15,000 ft.; -91m to 4573m
- Particle and Water Ingress: IP-55.