Zoll AED Plus with Real CPR Technology
Why Choose Zoll’s AED Plus?
- ZOLL AED Plus is the world’s most sold AED
- The only AED that is equipped with Real CPR Help Technology. No other AED can see the rescuers chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate. Other AEDs make you guess when your compressions are deep enough. Only Zoll’s AED Plus lets you know.
- The only Fully Compliant AED with AHA’s 2015 guidelines because it is the only AED with FDA-approved therapy that lets you know when compressions are at least two inches deep. This technique is superior to other AEDs on the market.
- It has one-piece CPR-padz electrode for quick, easy application. Pull-tabs expose the conductive gel on each pad only when it is direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of gel contamination.
- A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D- padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
- A Lid that acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- A display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
- A back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- Zoll AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership of all AEDs in the market, especially when considering the logistics of tracking and changing pads and batteries over the life of the AED. Consumables have long shelf life.
- Powered by lithium batteries (available from retails outlets) that last five years, and the CPR-D-padz last five years as well.
More information about Real CPR Help Technology for the ZOLL AED Plus can be found in this training video:
Leave a reply
Leave a reply